***The traditional taking the picture sitting beside the monkey has become a little nontraditional. Here are 2 of our many attempts...
I know this is a silly picture, but I thought it really showed how long (and big) he is!
*********************************************************************
In honor of Connor's 8 Month Birthday...here are 8 fun things about our little 8 Month Old
Connor enjoys his 'fresh food feeder.' He has tried peaches & apples in this. He loves the peaches, & the apples were a little to crisp...good for teething though...
Connor still LOVES bathtime, in his new big boy seat (thank you Uncle Todd, Aunt Lisa, Kyler & Shaun for sharing with us!). As this picture shows, he also now loves to clap.
Connor 'eating' daddy's nose...
Connor loves to dance with mommy or daddy or both together. He loves music in general & he loves to drum (beat) on everything. He can also carry quite the tune.
He is ALMOST crawling...
He has gotten VERY good at pulling up & loves to walk around the furniture (still with some assistance). So, maybe he'll just skip the crawling & go straight for walking...
Connor has discovered that his tongue not only makes fun noises, but that he can get a laugh by merely sticking it out...
Most of all, our little man is a joy! He is full of energy & loves life! We are so grateful for our little Connor man & we are so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our life who truly love our son and spend time with him helping to mold him into the fun loving child that he is. You know who you are...THANK YOU!!!
*********************************************************************
In honor of Connor's 8 Month Birthday...here are 8 fun things about our little 8 Month Old
so I know the 2 prior pics are a little crazy, right?
I was talking to my mom recently and she said when I was a baby I laughed so hard when she would 'eat' my chin...so, I thought I'd try it on Connor...he loves it...he laughs & laughs...well, one day, I pulled him up from 'eating' his chin & he grabbed my face & proceeded to put MY chin in HIS mouth...I was a little startled, but it sure did make me laugh.
So for an explanation of the above pic of Connor eating Rick's nose...Connor tried to eat Rick's chin, but Connor didn't like Rick's facial hair in his mouth...so he just went for Rick's nose...too silly!
Connor loves to dance with mommy or daddy or both together. He loves music in general & he loves to drum (beat) on everything. He can also carry quite the tune.
He is ALMOST crawling...
He has gotten VERY good at pulling up & loves to walk around the furniture (still with some assistance). So, maybe he'll just skip the crawling & go straight for walking...
Connor has discovered that his tongue not only makes fun noises, but that he can get a laugh by merely sticking it out...
Most of all, our little man is a joy! He is full of energy & loves life! We are so grateful for our little Connor man & we are so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our life who truly love our son and spend time with him helping to mold him into the fun loving child that he is. You know who you are...THANK YOU!!!Happy 8 Months buddy! We truly look forward to seeing what this next month holds! Love you!

4 comments:
Sweet Connor, I find it hard to believe how fast the time has gone in the last 8 months! You have amaized me at how you have grown. I am so proud of you. I love you with all my heart!
All my love and prayers,
Lita
You know ... when his starts getting his teeth in ... that chin and nose thing won't be so funny !! haha ! Mr Connor, you are a cutie and I love you ! Wish and hope to see you soon !!
laci
What a cutie!! Happy 8 months, little guy!
And Sharyn, because of the angle in that second picture, his feet look HUGE!! ha!!
Love yall,
Erin
My goodness that boy has grown!! He is so precious and looks so happy. I can't wait til I get to meet him. I have been keeping up through this blog, i love it!!
take care of that sweet boy!
Julie
(Laci's aunt)
Post a Comment