...have a 'photo shoot' on the car ride home.
I drove home yesterday and Rick sat in the back with Connor...here are a few of the funny faces Rick caught on camera...enjoy!

Exhausted after such a quick trip...back in the car in less than 24 hours...

I thought this pic showed how LONG this child is. He is already in a convertible
carseat...I think at last measurement he was about 29 1/2 inches long.

Connor got his first tooth on 9/25 (bottom center) and since then he constantly sticks out his tongue (I assume he is feeling that new thing in his mouth...that has to feel so weird to get a tooth for the first time)

3 comments:
We sure did enjoy the visit! Thanks for coming. You are such a sweet boy and I'm glad you had a good trip home.
All my love and prayers,
Lita
I can't believe how big you look in your car seat ! And I love the picture of you looking at your hands ! Miss you !
laci
What a personality! I love the faces. And he already has a tooth. Jackson is slow in the teeth department. Still no signs. I love the pic of him staring at his hands...ADORABLE! I also love the monkey costume! What a great first halloween costume.
Post a Comment