Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun With Uncle Jon

Uncle J came up to see us this weekend. We all enjoyed spending time with him. Jon helped me cook for Bunco, he played lots with Connor & he pushed over trees with Rick (helping clean up after Ike). Thanks for all the fun times! Can't wait to see you again soon! Did you have to leave so soon, Uncle J? The fun was just beginning.
Uncle J played guitar quite a bit this weekend. I think Connor is his biggest fan (although I'm a close 2nd---that practice is paying off!). Jon would get the guitar out and Connor would listen then start singing along and clapping. It was SO sweet!
And yes, Uncle J really did help Rick push over 3-4 dead trees and haul them off. I made them 'hold the pose' while I ran and got the camera. It may not look that big, but that was quite a large, heavy tree!
Thanks again for your help! We appreciate you! I think it is also quite evident how much CMc Loves you too! Good luck on your first day at your new job tomorrow!!!

No comments: