Happy Birthday Daddy!!! I had fun celebrating with you! I hope you enjoyed your special day!!!Happy Birthday Sweetie! You are such an amazing husband and an amazing daddy! I am so very blessed to be your wife and I am so thankful I get to celebrate you! What a great birthday this year as opposed to last. What a journey God has taken us on! You are an amazing man! I am so grateful to be your wife and I am thankful to take the journey of parenthood with you. Your son adores you! He lights up when you walk into the room. How fun too that 2 days before your birthday he started saying "DaDa" and now he won't stop, or even say "MaMa." Thank you for your commitment to our Family. We love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rick !! And why is it they always like to say dada first ? ...
laci
Post a Comment